The Best Lead Management Software Solutions: Features + Comparisons
Jul 27, 2022
20 min read
Five things you need to know about lead management software:
- Lead management software automates the process of attracting customers to your business.
- The best lead management solutions can help you convert leads into customers and drive revenue.
- Lead management tools include features such as lead scoring, automated workflows, and built-in email marketing.
- CRM lead management software combines traditional CRM features with lead management functionality.
- FiveCRM is a CRM for call centers with lead management features such as email marketing, analytics, dashboards, predictive dialing, and database storage.
Lead management software can help agents in your call center identify, manage, and convert more leads into bonafide customers. Many customer relationship management (CRM) systems now include lead management functionality, making it easier to manage customer relationships and nurture leads interested in your products and services. These CRM solutions have features such as lead scoring and in-built email marketing.
Learn more about the best lead management CRM software in this guide from FiveCRM.
FiveCRM is a lead management CRM system for call centers that can double your call quota. Get FiveCRM now.
Benefits of Sales Lead Management Software
Here are some benefits of investing in lead management software tools:
- Identify high-value leads interested in your products and services.
- Move prospective customers through your sales funnels.
- View analytical data about leads via reports, dashboards, and other data visualizations.
- Integrate this software with third-party tools for even more successful lead management.
- Target leads with email marketing.
- Improve team collaboration.
- Enhance organizational productivity.
- Automate manual lead management processes.
- Segment customers based on common characteristics.
- Track leads across different channels.
Comparison Table of Lead Management Tools
Compare the eight best lead management CRM tools for 2022 in the table below:
||From $70 per license, with discounts for additional licenses
||Live product demo
||Call centers of all sizes that want to improve lead management
||Analytics, auto-dialing, power dialing, reports, in-built email marketing, GDPR compliance, lead scoring, unlimited data storage, up to 999 separate databases
||From $49 per user per month
||Free trial of unspecified length
||Track leads, in-built email marketing, in-built business card scanner
|Salesforce Sales Cloud
||From $25 per user per month. You must already have a Salesforce subscription
||30-day free trial
||Assign leads to agents, track marketing campaigns with the latest metrics
||From $150 per user per month
||Free trial of unspecified length
||Analytical tools, reports, customer knowledge bases
||From $45 per user per month
||14-day free trial
||Segment leads, assign leads to qualified agents, customer data analytics, dashboards
||From $23 per user per month
||15-day free trial
||Analytics, reports, email sidebar, lead scoring
||From $8 per user per month
||Integrate with third-party tools, mobile app, embed forms into your website for lead capturing
||From $69 per user per month
||21-day free trial
||In-built email marketing templates, email ticketing, live chat, analytics
8 Best CRM Lead Management Software
Here are the eight best lead management CRM software tools for 2022 based on price, features, real user reviews, and free trial and demo options.
FiveCRM is the only lead management CRM system on this list built exclusively for call centers like yours. It offers various lead generation and management features for inbound and outbound sales teams, allowing agents to engage with prospective customers over the phone and via email.
FiveCRM provides reps with the right resources for more successful lead generation. For example, the platform provides greater visibility into leads with account management features and real-time analytics. Agents can also grow contact lists and reach lucrative leads with FiveCRM's integrated LinkedIn contact scraper feature.
FiveCRM Key Features
- FiveCRM boosts sales efficiency with call management, optimized sales processes, and workflow automation. Sales reps can use call guides and scripts when selling products and services to customers, improving lead generation opportunities.
- FiveCRM offers unlimited data storage and up to 99 separate databases, helping you grow your call center operations.
- The platform's performance and marketing tools enhance operational performance and help agents capture high-value leads during outbound and inbound calls.
- Lead scoring features discover high-value leads that agents can nurture and move through their sales pipelines.
- Suitable for B2B and B2C call center environments.
FiveCRM's U.S. plan starts from $70 per license per month, with discounts available for additional licenses. For that low price, you receive preview dialing, power dialing, auto-dialing/hang-up, call recording, unlimited data storage, 7,000 call minutes within North America, analytical tools, up to 999 separate databases, and a free Windows smartphone. You can try FiveCRM's features with a live demo.
FiveCRM is one of the best lead management CRM software solutions on the market and the only one to cater exclusively to call centers. Designed for contact center environments with 5-250+ seats, this platform can double your call rate compared to "traditional" CRMs.
Get FiveCRM now or contact a rep to learn more.
Salesflare is a CRM that optimizes lead management for small businesses. One of its best features is the ability to visualize leads in various drag-and-drop pipelines, helping agents identify the most-value prospective customers.
Here are Salesflare reviews from customers:
- "I like all the features of Salesflare, which are easy to use, easy to understand, and easy to implement. The back-end developers know their stuff very well and take the time and patience to solve your questions promptly. The team is always communicative and tries to help you in the extra mile."
- "The setup process was super easy. It syncs with email to add contacts and track communications with accounts. The sales pipeline function is very easy to use and see where everything is in the pipeline. The dashboard gives you a great high-level overview of all your salespeople, their activity, and overall stats to see how everyone is performing. The Opportunities tab tracks the full sales cycle, and the admin allows you to customize this area based on the type of business you are in. "
Salesflare Key Features
- Track sources for leads and find the best way to communicate with prospective customers.
- In-built email marketing features let agents engage with potential customers via email.
- An in-built business scanner digitizes leads and automatically updates contact information.
- Import lead management data from other platforms into Salesflare or export Salesflare analytical data to third-party tools.
- Get unlimited contacts, accounts, and opportunities.
Salesflare pricing starts from $49 per user per month. You can also request a free trial and try out the platform's features for an unspecified time.
Salesflare is a CRM with lead management capabilities that tracks and manages prospective customers in one system. Features like Salesflare's in-built business card scanner make it easy to update contact lists and identify high-value leads for nurturing.
Learn more about Salesflare.
Read more: 10 Best Predictive Dialer Sofware Tools of 2022
3. Salesforce Sales Cloud
Salesforce is the world's most-used CRM system. Aside from its account management functionality, the platform offers various lead management features via its Sales Cloud product. For example, you can access insights about potential leads and share this information with sales reps.
Here are Salesforce Sales Cloud reviews from customers.
- "I love how Salesforce works. The platform is very easy to use and lets me access data from other people inside my company. This way, I can make sure I'm not contacting people who've already been contacted by other colleagues. Another thing I love is that you can get lots of insights by checking data available."
- "It is not easy to create reports even when I know what data I need, I'm still using my colleagues' help to create reports. Maybe more training on this topic would help more."
- "I liked the ability to track customer interactions and communications over time, as well as the ability to create custom reports and dashboards. The amount of information you can handle with it is incredible. I strongly recommend it, and I am very grateful for it."
Salesforce Sales Cloud Key Features
- Assign leads to the most qualified reps based on lead scoring.
- Track marketing campaigns across various channels with the latest metrics.
- Convert more leads into customers with contact information in Salesforce CRM.
Salesforce Sales Cloud Pricing
You must already have a Salesforce subscription to purchase Sales Cloud. Pricing for Sales Cloud starts from $25 per user per month for the Essentials plan. However, call centers might need to upgrade to the Enterprise or Professional plan for additional lead management features. Salesforce offers a 30-day free trial of its Sales Cloud product with limited functionality.
Learn more about Salesforce Sales Cloud.
4. Zendesk Sell
Zendesk Sell is a CRM that supports lead management. It enables better interactions with prospective customers, helping agents move leads through their sales funnels.
Here are reviews from Zendesk Sell customers:
- "I love the ability to create custom fields and flow fields from a lead to a client. You can also filter reports by standard and custom fields. In line with the custom fields, custom tags. All of these options make it easier to pull data for running sales campaigns and track the results."
- "We've been customers since Zendesk Sell was called Base CRM, and so far, it has been the most accessible CRM to use, configure and administrate. I was very excited when Zendesk acquired CRM, and Zendesk's level of excellent service is top-notch."
- "Recently, they made a change where users cannot reach the support team right away. It would be better if their support agents were easy to contact via chat. Also, I hope their help center could be a bit more organized or updated."
- "The thing that I do not like about Zendesk Sell is I don't think the app is really very easy or well optimized for the phone. I have the app on my phone and it would be great if there was a way to incorporate it into my workflow."
Zendesk Sell Key Features
- Capture more leads with the latest account and contact information data.
- Push data through analytical tools to identify high-value leads interested in your products and services.
- Build knowledge bases for potential customers that improve lead generation and sales.
Zendesk Sell Pricing
Zendesk's enterprise plans start from $150 per agent per month. The company offers a free trial for an unspecified length of time.
Zendesk Sell improves lead management by identifying high-value leads at different stages of the sales lifecycle. You can also integrate this CRM with various third-party tools for even more successful lead management.
Learn more about Zendesk Sell.
Read more: 10 Best Marketing Automation Lead Generation Software
5. HubSpot Sales Hub
HubSpot Sales Hub is a CRM that organizes and tracks customers at different touchpoints, supporting lead management in your call center. The CRM prioritizes potential customers based on demographic information and communication histories.
Here are some reviews from HubSpot Sales Hub customers:
- "Not all of my emails and calls show up in the company dashboard. You have to specifically go into each contact to make sure you see everything associated with them. I think you should be able to see all communications with all contacts on the first page."
- "The most helpful aspect of HubSpot for our company is having a hub where all our data can be seen and accessed by our team members and it helps keep everyone communicating and on the same page. Another helpful function HubSpot provides is their help tech support members."
- "Some of our clients and prospects that use the same company domain but are from different branches pose a challenge for us. If the company and its branches/flagships use a single domain, all the contacts with the same domain are put under a single company account. Automation is fun with HubSpot, but there still has to be human work behind it, albeit minimal."
HubSpot Sales Hub Key Features
- Segment leads and assign these prospective customers to the most qualified sales agents for more successful lead management.
- View customer data on reports and dashboards in this sales lead management software.
- Access contact information and lead management opportunities in a single system instead of using multiple tools.
HubSpot Sales Hub Pricing
A free version of HubSpot's CRM exists, but call centers should consider subscribing to a premium plan for lead management features. Paid-for plans start from $45 per user per month. HubSpot Sales Hub currently offers a 14-day trial.
HubSpot Sales Hub combines account and lead management with data analytics, lead segmentation, scoring, and other features. You can manage all lead records in one centralized database and help agents engage with prospective customers.
Learn more about HubSpot Sales Hub.
6. Zoho CRM
Zoho CRM is a valuable lead management tool because it lets you manage leads via drag-and-drop pipelines. The platform combines account and lead management, removing the need for agents to switch between different systems.
Here are some reviews from real Zoho CRM customers:
- "The best thing about this enterprise tool is the pricing part, which is more reasonable than other CRMs on the market plus the features are amazing compared to overpriced tools. It's very easy to handle which requires no IT knowledge, just go through introductory videos and you are good to go."
- "The only thing that is difficult about Zoho CRM is that the security can sometimes be a little too "tough" when signing into your user account. This is hardly a terrible thing, though, but it can be tricky, significantly if a security setting is adjusted on accident in other Zoho products."
- "I had a great experience with this CRM since it is a one-stop solution for client management. It quickly solves all the business purposes, so finding any loophole in this platform is difficult."
Zoho CRM Key Features
- Update contact lists with demographic information, purchasing histories, and lead scores.
- Analyze customer data and identify high-value leads.
- Manage leads from your email inbox with Zoho CRM's email sidebar.
- You can integrate Zoho CRM with third-party tools to improve sales enablement, marketing, and other inbound and outbound call center processes.
- Download the Zoho CRM app and track leads while away from the office.
Zoho CRM Pricing
Zoho CRM pricing starts from $23 per user per month. You can register for a 15-day free trial.
Zoho CRM Conclusion
Zoho CRM improves lead management with its suite of analytical features and the ability to manage leads directly from your email inbox. You can also access lead management features on your mobile device.
Learn more about ZOHO CRM.
Read more: 10 Best Custom CRM Development Software
7. Apptivo CRM
Apptivo CRM supports lead management by letting you create custom pipelines for leads in your call center. This easy-to-use CRM platform has a simple interface, helping agents attract and engage prospective customers and improve sales tracking across various channels.
Here are some reviews from Apptivo customers.
- "Compared to other CRMs I find the customization unparalleled and the automation of moving from lead to opportunity to project very important. Everything is captured."
- "Excellent customer service and able to reach out to them at any time of the day. All their staff is well trained and they go beyond to help our issues. The system is user-friendly and easy to navigate."
- "I like the fact that help is a click away with their chat feature. Response time is great, the representatives are knowledgeable, and they are always willing to work through the issue and are sure to confirm they've resolved your questions before ending the session."
- "The interface was a bit confusing and not as clear as it could have been."
- "One of the biggest problems about Apptivo software is that this is the best software for tasks and project management, but sometimes it cannot provide the best services in regards to the communication phase and can't manage our system properly. We should say that it might be a little hard to understand for beginners."
Apptivo CRM Key Features
- Integrate Apptivo CRM with Slack, G Suite, Microsoft Office 365, and other third-party tools.
- Track lead management campaigns through the Apptivo CRM mobile app.
- Embed forms in your website and automatically capture potential leads.
Apptivo CRM Pricing
Apptivo pricing starts from $8 per user per month. You can request a live demo of the product.
Apptivo CRM's simple interface improves lead management activities in your call center. Use this platform to convert more leads into customers and drive revenue.
Learn more about Apptivo CRM.
8. Freshdesk CRM
Freshdesk CRM is a CRM that combines helpdesk capabilities, enabling you to communicate with leads at different stages of the sales cycle. You can benefit from traditional CRM features like account management while identifying and capturing new lead opportunities.
Here are some reviews from Freshdesk CRM customers:
- "Freshdesk provides very useful features with multiple support channels including live chat, email, phone, and social media. Furthermore, it is a cloud base software that is easy to use with smart automation features to ensure things are done smoothly and faster which enables more efficient business processes for better customer engagement and experiences."
- "The fact sometimes customer service/tech support doesn't even have answers for the issues that you can find when using Freshdesk. It can be very frustrating at times because nobody can help you."
- "We'd ideally want to have different locations for our roles, but need to create an additional office/location for our organization to be able to do this, which in itself is out of the fee structure, meaning we'd have to bump up to premium to be able to do this one thing."
Freshworks CRM Key Features
- Unify customer experiences and drive high-value leads to your call center.
- View leads at different stages of your sales cycle.
- Track customer happiness with the latest analytics.
- Engage with potential customers via email ticketing and live chat.
- Integrate the platform with Slack, SugarCRM, Freshsales CRM, and other third-party tools.
Freshdesk CRM Pricing
Freshdesk's cheapest paid-for plan starts from $15 per user per month. (There is a free version of the platform with limited features). You can sign up for a 21-day free trial.
Freshdesk boasts helpdesk features alongside traditional CRM functionality, making it an attractive tool for call centers that want to communicate with and manage potentially lucrative leads.
Learn more about Freshworks CRM.
Read more: The Complete Guide to CRM
The CRM lead management software tools above identify, track, and manage prospective customers in your call center. Compare these products on price, features, user reviews, and trial options to find a solution that helps grow your business. The right lead management tool should have a simple user interface, affordable pricing, and support agents who source and nurture leads.
FiveCRM is the only lead management CRM for call centers. Benefit from in-built marketing, analytics, reporting, account management, auto-dialing, power dialing, and other features. Discover FiveCRM now.
What is lead management?
Lead management is the process of attracting potential customers to your call center. It involves identifying high-value leads, tracking interactions, and converting leads into customers.
FiveCRM combines customer relationship and lead management, helping you target more leads in your call center. Learn more about this CRM solution.
What are the differences between lead management software and CRM?
Lead management software focuses solely on attracting leads to your business. It might include functions like lead scoring and built-in analytics. A CRM manages contact and account information for better customer relationships.
Why is a lead management system important?
These systems automate many of the tasks associated with lead management, helping agents identify and nurture prospective customers. Software like FiveCRM combines customer relationships and lead management, removing the need for separate systems.
Michael King says...
"I can’t think of a time where a client has requested something that we weren’t able to do with FiveCRM. Unlike most systems, it has a lot of flexibility."
Managing Director, Senior Response
JANE HUSBANDS SAYS...
“Each client, and each of their campaigns, has its own unique specifications. We essentially needed to set up mini CRMs on one platform to meet those requirements.”
Operations Director, Team Telemarketing
Start improving your outbound efficiency now, with the most customizable Telesales solution on the market.