5 Best Telesales CRM Software for 2022: Reviews & Pricing
Aug 04, 2022
14 min read
Five things you need to know about telesales CRM software:
- Telesales CRM systems automate many outbound marketing tasks in your call center. These tools have functions such as customer databases, omnichannel communications, progressive dialers, and employee collaboration features.
- The best telesales CRM software can improve account management and help sales reps engage with prospects and customers over the phone.
- Contact centers like yours can use telesales CRM software to improve call quotas and decrease the duration between dials.
- The five CRM telesales software tools on this list offer different features, pricing models, and product demo options.
- FiveCRM is a CRM built for call centers with telesales features such as progressive/preview dialers, database storage, and marketing tools.
A standard customer relationship management (CRM) system helps call centers track communications, update contact information, and nurture customer relationships. Software like Salesforce centralizes customer data, making it easier to organize information and run account-based marketing campaigns. Telesales CRM software, on the other hand, specifically benefits outbound sales teams that want to move prospective customers through their marketing funnels. It includes all the features you'll find in a typical CRM but adds functions that facilitate telemarketing, such as progressive dialers and click-to-dial functionality.
In this blog post, learn about the five best telesales CRM software tools and how FiveCRM automates many of the tasks associated with telemarketing.
FiveCRM is a CRM for call centers that can double your call quota with the latest telemarketing tools. Get started today.
Table of Contents
Advantages of Telesales CRM
Here are some of the benefits of investing in a CRM for telesales:
- Advanced dialing options - Many traditional CRMs only take care of account and contact management. Investing in a telesales CRM solution means agents can automatically dial leads on their contact lists, improving call center efficiency. The best telesales software includes dialing options such as power dialing, predictive dialing, and progressive dialing.
- Better Metrics - Regular CRMs won't provide the metrics required for advanced telemarketing campaigns. A telesales CRM, however, can generate real-time data about outbound campaigns, helping agents learn more about prospective customers. For example, reps can discover which prospects are likely to make a purchase at any given time.
- More Successful Sales Calls - Telesales CRM features like automated call guides and scripts help agents engage with prospects over the phone and improve lead generation opportunities. These features can increase revenue in your call center and enhance the customer experience.
- Call Recording - Many telesales CRM solutions enable you to record calls (or sync its software with third-party tools that record calls), helping you improve quality assurance and compliance in your call center. By recording calls, you can enhance training objectives and ensure reps generate more leads.
- Omnichannel Communications - Telesales CRM tools improve omnichannel campaigns with features such as in-built email marketing, helping you nurture leads across different channels. SMS marketing can also support telesales and reach more customers.
Read more: 10 Best Custom CRM Development Software in 2022
Comparison Table of Telesales CRM Software
Alt-text: A sales rep in a contact center uses a telesales CRM solution like FiveCRM to communicate with a customer over the telephone. [125 characters]
Compare the top five telesales CRM solutions in this table:
||Free trial/product demo?
||From $70 per license, with discounts for additional licenses
||Free live demo
||Call centers of all sizes
||999 separate databases, unlimited storage, analytics, lead scoring, specialized marketing tools, auto-dialing, preview dialing, predictive dialing
||No free trial or product demo
||Various dialing options, simple drag-and-drop interface, speech-to-text conversion
||Multiple databases, in-built email marketing, call scripts
||From $12 per user per month
||1-month free trial
||Professional greetings, music on hold, Real-time analytics, DNC compliance
||From $12 per user per month
||15-day free trial
||GDPR compliance, email integration, in-built prospecting lists
Best Telesales CRM Software
Here is a list of the top five telesales CRM solutions for 2022:
FiveCRM is a CRM system for call centers that comes with a wealth of telesales functionality. As well as all the account and contact management features of a typical CRM, this platform automatically dials contacts via VoIP, reducing any wasted time between calls. By automatically dialing prospects, you can improve call productivity and allow reps to focus on lead generation and other marketing tasks.
FiveCRM takes security and compliance seriously, helping you improve telesales without worrying about cybercrime or data governance. The platform's suite of security features lets you safeguard sensitive data, while in-built GDPR compliance ensures you don't receive expensive penalties when processing and managing customer information.
FiveCRM also comes with analytical tools that generate insights into outbound marketing campaigns. Agents can use these insights to improve communication with prospects and close more deals. For example, reps can discover high-value leads likely to make a purchase and nurture these potential customers with the right marketing messages.
FiveCRM Key Features
- FiveCRM boosts sales efficiency with workflow automation, call management, and streamlined sales processes. In-built call guides and scripts guide agents during calls and improve engagement.
- This CRM telesales solution lets you manage up to 999 separate databases. You also get unlimited data storage, helping you scale your business operations.
- Specialized marketing and performance tools track operational performance and automate lead generation. That helps reps capture high-value leads and improve revenue in your call center.
- Lead scoring features allow agents to move the highest-value prospects through their sales and marketing funnels without any of the administrative work associated with this process.
- As well as auto-dialing, FiveCRM comes with progressive, preview, and power dialers.
- FiveCRM is an easy-to-use platform that centralizes customer relationship management and telesales.
FiveCRM's plan for U.S. customers starts from $70 per license, with discounts available for additional licenses. Unlike other CRMs, there are no add-ons required. You will receive features such as consolidated reporting, auto-dialing/hang-up, power dialing, preview dialing, unlimited data storage, call recording, 7,000 call minutes within North America, up to 999 separate databases, and a free Windows smartphone. You can sample FiveCRM's features with a live demo.
Five CRM could double your call rate compared to traditional CRMs, making it one of the best telesales solutions on the market. The platform helps call centers with 5-250+ seats and boosts organizational efficiency with reporting, dialing, security, and account management features. Perfect for both B2B and B2C environments, FiveCRM makes telesales less of a chore.
Get FiveCRM now to learn more.
Unlike FiveCRM, Five9 is not a CRM system but a cloud telemarketing tool that helps agents deliver better-quality experiences to prospects over the phone. You can sync the platform with various CRMs and combine telesales with customer relationship management.
One of the best features of Five9 is its advanced analytical tools that generate real-time intelligence into your call center operations. You can view data about customers and marketing processes via reports, heatmaps, and charts and share these insights with reps. The platform also offers call routing, allowing the best-qualified agents to connect with customers.
Five9 Key Features
- Five9 comes with various dialing options, helping agents communicate with prospects without any manual work. These options include progressive dialing, power dialing, and preview dialing.
- The platform can convert text to speech, allowing you to compile transcripts of outbound calls. You can use these transcripts for quality assurance and better training outcomes.
- Five9 has a simple drag-and-drop interface, allowing agents to execute day-to-day telemarketing tasks in your call center.
Unfortunately, Five9 doesn't publish any prices on its website, making it difficult to compare the tool with other products on this list. You will need to contact Five9's developers for a personalized pricing quote. There is currently no Five9 free trial or product demo.
While Five9 offers various dialing options and advanced analytics, you need to sync the platform with your existing CRM for more effective telesales. However, this tool is easy to use and can even convert text to speech, helping you improve compliance in your organization.
Learn more about Five9.
3. CallPro CRM
CallPro CRM is a software system that facilitates telesales operations. It has a progressive dialer that reduces the time spent manually dialing contacts and social media tools that allow agents to look up prospects before engaging with them over the phone.
Another great feature of CallPro CRM is its ability to create outbound campaigns based on specific customer parameters and behaviors. For example, you can target a particular demographic during a telesales campaign and source high-value leads interested in your products and services. CallPro CRM also has in-built SMS functionality, helping you communicate with prospects via text message.
CallPro CRM Features
- CallPro offers multiple databases and lots of data storage, helping your call center scale its operations.
- In-built email marketing allows agents to communicate with prospects via email before calling them.
- Call scripts guide agents during phone communications and ensure prospects receive the correct information about products and services.
CallPro CRM Pricing
Like Five9, CallPro CRM doesn't publish prices on its website. You will need to contact the platform's developers for a custom quote. CallPro CRM currently offers a live demo.
CallPro CRM is a fully-functional CRM with additional features for telesales. Although it's difficult to compare this platform with others on the market because of a lack of pricing information, CallPro CRM can execute telesales operations with features such as progressive dialing, in-built email and SMS marketing, and call scripts.
Read more: The Complete Guide to CRM
8x8 is a call management solution and telephony system that telesales teams can use to improve outbound campaigns. You can sync the tool with CRMs like FiveCRM and successfully manage customer relationships.
This platform provides you with multiple functions for better telesales. With unlimited calls in the U.S. and Canada, you can target North American prospects with specific marketing messages and generate more revenue. 8x8's software is straightforward to use, allowing you to manage calls in your organization with a few clicks of a mouse.
8x8 Key Features
- Create professional greetings and customized music on hold for prospects.
- 8x8 supports the Do Not Call Registry (DNC), allowing you to contact more prospects without ending up on spam lists.
- Generate insights about telesales with real-time analytical tools.
8x8 costs from $12 per user per month. Premium plans offer additional features such as predictive dialing. You can sign up for a 1-month 8x8 trial.
8x8 improves call management and telesales in your organization with its in-built telephony system. However, you need to sync the platform with a CRM like FiveCRM for improved account management. 8X8 complies with DNC and allows you to create custom greetings, giving your call center a more professional feel.
Learn more about 8x8.
noCRM.io is a lead management tool that can help telesales teams improve the quality of their calls. Features such as custom sales scripts support reps during calls, while personalized visual sales pipelines provide a 360-degree overview of telesales processes in your contact center.
noCRM.io Key Features
- noCRM.io complies with GDPR requirements, helping you manage customer data and avoid expensive penalties.
- Built-in prospecting lists allow agents to find high-value customers to nurture and move through their sales pipelines.
- Email integration lets you improve omnichannel marketing and reach more customers.
- Real-time analytics generate intelligence about telesales tasks, allowing agents to focus on prospects that will generate the most revenue.
noCRM.io offers three plans, billed annually, with prices starting from $12 per user per month. There is also a month-to-month option without a contract. You can sign up for a 15-day noCRM.io trial and sample the platform's features.
noCRM.io helps you centralize your telesales efforts with built-in prospecting lists, email marketing, and real-time analytics. You can also comply with GDPR requirements when handling large amounts of customer data. Like nearly every telesales software tool on the market, you will need to sync this platform with your current CRM for the best results.
Learn more about noCRM.io.
Read more: Power Dialer vs. Auto Dialer vs. Predictive Dialer
A CRM for telesales system streamlines outbound marketing tasks in your call center, helping agents to close more deals and increase revenue opportunities. When deciding between platforms, consider features, pricing, capabilities, and free trial and demo options. Your chosen software should suit the needs of your telesales team and provide ongoing value.
FiveCRM combines customer relationship and telesales tasks with features such as account management, auto-dialing, database storage, and in-built marketing. Discover FiveCRM now.
What is Telesales CRM Software?
Telesales CRM software combines customer relationship management and telesales. Unlike a traditional CRM, it includes features that help teams automate telesales processes such as auto-dialing, analytics, in-built email marketing, and prospecting lists. Call centers like yours can invest in CRM telesales solutions to simplify sales techniques and help agents move customers through their marketing funnels.
FiveCRM is CRM telesales software that streamlines outbound marketing in your call center. Discover this platform now.
What are Features to Consider When Choosing Telesales CRM Software?
Some of the best telesales CRM software features include predictive dialing, power dialing, omnichannel marketing, and real-time analytics. These features will help manage customer relationships and improve day-to-day telesales responsibilities. You might also want to consider a platform that lets you comply with data governance frameworks like GDRP.
Michael King says...
"I can’t think of a time where a client has requested something that we weren’t able to do with FiveCRM. Unlike most systems, it has a lot of flexibility."
Managing Director, Senior Response
JANE HUSBANDS SAYS...
“Each client, and each of their campaigns, has its own unique specifications. We essentially needed to set up mini CRMs on one platform to meet those requirements.”
Operations Director, Team Telemarketing
Start improving your outbound efficiency now, with the most customizable Telesales solution on the market.